17.11.10

Smooth talkin so rockin, hes got everything that a girls wantin. He's a cutie he plays it groovy, and i can't keep my self, from doing something stupid. Think i really falling for his smile, theres butterflies when he says my name, HEY!
He's got something special, and when he is looking at me i wanna get all sentimental. I can hardly breathe, somethings telling me telling me he could be the one. He's lightning sparks are flyin, everywhere i go hes always on my mind and, im going crazy about him lately and i cant help myself from how my heart is racin. Think im really diggin on his vibe he really blows me away. And he's got a way of making me feel like everything i do is perfectly fine, the stars are aligned when im with him. And im so into him. He's got something special. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario